Android is a great operating system that allows people to manage their devices easier and customize them according to their needs. But you just got a new Android device, and you’re still learning your way around it. And then: crash! Whirr! Reboot! It’s just like that moment when you thought your computer froze for good, but then you hit the power button, and it came back to life as if nothing happened.
We’ve all been there. But if this keeps happening every day, you’ll be spending more time rebooting than doing what you want to do with your phone. It’s probably time to restore your phone to its default settings—the ones it had when you first bought it.
Take a look at all the common issues found on Android and how to fix them. However, if that doesn’t work, then this is where Android System Repair Tools come in handy. Follow this article to help you repair all your issues on your Android device.
4 best Android system repair software tools
Tenorshare ReiBoot for Android is an excellent Android repair tool for you to use when you encounter a boot loop, stuck at logo, black screen, and so on. This program is designed to help you deal with several different issues that may arise while using your phone.
You can also use it to optimize the function of your battery, increasing its life and making sure that you do not have to charge it as often as before. It is compatible with most Android smartphones and tablets, such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, Nexus, etc. With this powerful software, you can easily restore your device from a backup. And it only takes one click to enter or exit recovery mode.
The User interface of Tenorshare ReiBoot for Android is simple and easy to navigate. At first glance, this software may look a bit boring because it does not have a colorful graphic interface like many others, but it is very intuitive.
After installing it on the computer, you will see a simple window to connect your phone or tablet via USB cable and follow the instructions that appear on the screen until you start your device again.
- Fixes the device when it cannot start up due to various reasons like software corruption, virus infection, system damage, or rooting failure.
- Erases the user data, restores the factory settings, and fixes bugs on the phone.
- Rebuilds damaged partition table and resolves various issues on Android device quickly.
- It supports all popular Android phones and tablets, including Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony, Huawei, Google Nexus, and much more.
- Tenorshare ReiBoot for Android also supports Fastboot mode, allowing you to flash ROMs on your device easily and quickly.
- The application also offers a feature called ‘Smart Recovery’, which automatically finds lost files without even restarting your device.
- Tenorshare ReiBoot for Android is a reliable, safe, and effective solution to fix the boot loop problem on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- The tool can fix Android stuck in download mode without losing any data.
- Fastboot Mode Supported.
- Sometimes, it will take longer to fix the problem than expected, and the program occasionally crashes.
Availability and Pricing
It works on all Windows versions above Windows 7, and it comes with three different pricing options:
- 1 Month License at $19.95
- 1 Year License at $29.95
- Lifetime License $39.95
iMyFone Fixppo for Android is a professional Android repair tool to fix all Android system issues like frozen, crashed, black-screen, virus-attack, screen-locked, and get it back to normal. This software is an alternative to other similar software that users of the operating system may already know.
The exciting thing about this program is that it can instantly fix many problems without losing any data or information.
The interface of iMyFoneFixppo for Android is quite simple, straightforward, and easy to use. You need to follow the on-screen instructions to repair your Android device. There are three ways to fix your problem with this tool: Standard Mode, Advanced Mode, and Bootloader Mode.
Standard mode is suitable for most cases, while Advanced mode is more complex and can be used when Standard mode fails to fix the problem. Bootloader mode is suitable for Samsung devices only.
- Cleaning up your phone’s internal and external storage space, including memory space, system space, and cache files.
- Freeing up more storage space to speed up your phone and boost its performance by removing junk files.
- Fixing common problems of your Android phone and optimizing it in one click.
- Transferring files from PC to Android or from Android to PC.
- Recovering deleted data from Android phones or SD cards with a few clicks.
- It supports all Samsung devices including Samsung ,Galaxy S10 (+)/S9/S8(+)/S7(edge)/Fold/A80/A50/A70/M20/Note 9/ J series etc.
- The trial version is free.
- User-friendly interface.
- Life-time professional support for free.
- It ensures the fastest repairing speed.
- The free version of this tool can’t repair errors.
- Compared with other similar tools, this one is more expensive than others.
Availability and Pricing
iMyFone Fixppo runs on Windows and comes with two different pricing plans to choose from:
- Basic Plan at $39.95
- Family Plan at $49.95
Dr.Fone – System Repair (Android) is a professional Android repair tool to fix Android systems with only one click. It can fix various Android system issues such as black screen of death, Fastboot mode, unresponsive or dead Android phone to normal without data loss.
In addition to fixing unresponsive devices, Dr.Fone can also retrieve deleted data from Android handsets if you regularly back up your phone to your computer. The program will not erase your existing data during fixing. Support all Samsung Galaxy devices with ‘Android OS’ such as Galaxy S7/S6/S5/S4, Note 5/4/3, A9/A8/A7/A5.
The interface of Dr.Fone – System Repair (Android) is simple and easy to understand, and it doesn’t take long to install the program on your computer. All you need to do is connect your Android device to the computer with a USB cable and follow the on-screen instructions.
If you have an Android phone or tablet with a broken screen, you can still perform the repair using the OTG adapter. The toolkit provides you with three options for repairing your device: standard mode, advanced mode, and download mode. Each option requires different steps from the user and solves various problems such as being stuck on the brand logo, stuck on start-up animation, or black screen of death.
- Fix All Android Phone Issues – You can easily fix all Android system issues, such as black screen, boot loop, frozen screen, and other issues, with just one click.
- Restore Android Device from Any Abnormal Status – If your phone is stuck in Recovery Mode, Download Mode, or any other abnormal status, this tool can help you fix it and get it back to normal.
- The program allows you to fix your phone stuck on the Android logo.
- Fix the problem of Fastboot mode without data loss.
- One-click to exit recovery mode, download mode, Fastboot mode, and more.
- Easy to Use and 100% Secure.
- Only 3-5 steps with easy clicks, no tech knowledge required.
- Privacy is highly valued and protected.
- It comes up short in unlocking Android devices aside from a handful of Samsung phones.
Availability and Pricing
Dr. Fone works on both Windows and iOS. It comes with three different pricing plans to choose from, and they are:
- 1 Year License at $39.95
- Perpetual License at $49.95
- 1 Year Business License at $399
There are smart tools like Android System Recovery made for experienced users to fix things themselves. But if you’re not one of those people and don’t feel comfortable going in there with a screwdriver like some troglodyte, DroidKit is the tool for you!
DroidKit is also great at fixing software problems without going into Android System Recovery. You can use it to check for malware and adware, clear cache and data from certain apps, wipe all personal data from your device (just in case), scan for viruses, and a lot more.
The program is straightforward to use, even for beginners. The program is designed to correct the problems with the system, “restore” the phone to a working condition, bypass the lock screen. You can access all the tools right on the home screen, making it really easy for beginners.
- The tool lets you back up important data before a factory reset to avoid losing anything important.
- Fix any android system issue.
- Scan SD card for viruses and malware.
- Fix your device stuck on boot loop.
- Allow you to fix various issues like lag and slow down easily.
- Help you to flash stock firmware and unroot your device.
- Repair common problems like no space left on the device.
- Support all kinds of Android devices.
- Flash Kernel and Recoveries from local or network storage.
- Simple and easy-to-use interface.
- You can use it to fix many issues like boot loop, boot splash screen, dead phones, and more.
- The tool offers powerful options to optimize the performance of your phone.
- The program has some bugs that make it difficult to use, especially when bypassing Google account verification on Samsung devices running on Android 6 or earlier versions.
- It is not free to use.
Availability and Pricing
You can get DroidKit on both macOS and Windows. You can get the Full Toolkit with a 1 Year Plan at $69.99 or get individual tools at different price tags.
Here are 3 Android apps worth mentioning
You can also use these Android apps to boost your device’s performance and battery life. Just go to the Google Play Store and download them for free.
Greenify helps you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them. This will help you stop them from lagging your device, taking up resources, and uniquely leeching the battery. It saves your battery by putting your device to sleep when it’s not used and prevents background apps from draining your battery.
The app is free, but you need to pay for its unlocker to use all the features. When you install Greenify, it identifies which apps drain your battery most and puts them in hibernation mode. Although Greenify can be used without rooting, root access provides a better experience by boosting the apps and making them more efficient.
Greenify’s user interface is straightforward to use. When you open the app, it shows all of the apps on your device and their current hibernation status. Also, when you first open Greenify, you can select from a list of popular apps or enter your own.
You can choose to hibernate or deactivate them until you need them again. Using the Whitelist feature, you can choose certain apps that will not be affected by Greenify’s hibernation functionality.
- This app uses the Accessibility service for two features: process background identification and notifies the status of auto-hibernation.
- There are countless options as far as settings go so that you can change it up depending on your preferences. You can set when an app is allowed to run in the background, put it to hibernate when the screen goes off, or you can even keep it active while charging.
- There are two modes –
Normal Mode: For standard apps that only need to be closed manually from time to time.
Aggressive Doze Mode: For apps that do not need background services or frequent accesses but still want them on.
- Greenify is different from those apps, as it is highly effective and reliable.
- It helps you get rid of all annoying pop-ups, notifications, and other problems related to slow performance.
- User-friendly interface and secure.
- Sometimes Greenify freezes your phone when you install it, and it’s turned off.
- Greenify blocks your access to various settings on your phone, and the settings are necessary for changing some preferences.
- You need root permissions to access all its features
Phone Doctor Plus is a comprehensive app that allows you to monitor all the key aspects of your device, delete unwanted apps and keep your storage space in check by automatically checking for trash or large files that you don’t need.
It also features the most popular and essential features for fixing issues on your Android phone, including cleaning up junk files, fixing common problems, speeding up your phone, boosting its performance, etc.
The user-friendly interface makes it easy to handle, even for new users. Phone Doctor Plus for Android has been tested on thousands of devices and has proven itself the best partner for all Android phones.
- Phone Doctor Plus is a one-stop solution to identify and kill the misbehaving apps when you are not using them to stop lagging your device.
- Whenever an app is activated or deactivated, you get a notification to know everything is working properly.
- It also helps monitor the CPU cores, Memory, and other components to keep your device running smoothly.
- Easy-to-use UI
- Has a rich tool base
- Effectively kills misbehaving apps and helps uninstall them
- The auto-fix tool can sometimes clean files that may be necessary
- It also has issues with WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity.
Repair System for Android (Quick Fix Problems) is another Android app that you can use to fix problems on your device. It also helps you monitor your battery condition, RAM consumption, individual CPU cores, and storage capacity.
The app runs a diagnostic on your device and then fixes any found issues. This tool allows you to perform a factory reset from the recovery mode if your device becomes unresponsive at startup. When your phone is running slowly or not functioning properly, you can use this app to fix those problems. It does so by removing unwanted apps and files from the device, helping it to return to its normal state.
The interface is a bit complicated, and it shows you all the tools right on the front page, making it a bit on the technical side. This can leave the beginners wondering what to do first, so I recommend you get a little comfortable with the app before committing to it.
- Provides in-depth control over all CPU cores and helps you monitor your device easily.
- Can kill misbehaving or background apps that take up RAM and improve performance.
- A trash cleaning tool helps you get more storage capacity by cleaning and optimizing your storage space.
- Has amazing tools to monitor and fix your device of errors
- Can optimize battery and memory usage
- Helps repair issues on your Android device with the “Repair System” tool
- The UI is complex and may need some time to get used to
Android isn’t perfect, just like any other OS such as iOS, macOS, or Windows. So, bugs and issues are something that you may need to deal with it. However, if you face any problems with fixing your device, I recommend using a system repair tool to get the job done.
The tools mentioned above can help clean your smartphone, improve performance and fix errors with just a single click. So, what are you waiting for? Give the apps and tools a look and fix and optimize your device.