The 9 Best iPhone Unlocker Software
Mobile • Updated on Oct. 20, 2022
Forgetting the passcode of your iPhone isn’t rare. Many users forget what they have set for unlocking their devices every day. Probably the same thing has happened to you. If so, you are at the right place. This article compiles the best tools to help you unlock your iPhone immediately.
RELATED: 9+ Best iPhone Manager & Transfer Software
iPhone unlocking basics
Before heading to tools that can help you unlock your locked iPhone, we need to understand some basic things about unlocking an iPhone. These basics will help you understand the best ways you can opt to solve your current issue.
What is an iPhone unlocking?
Apple is well known for keeping its user data secure. Whether it be login IDs or screen passcodes, Apple ensures to take an optimized and secured approach. With that being said, if a user by any means loses access to his passcodes, Apple makes sure to go along with all the authorizations before providing him with an unlocked device. The process that goes into the entire unlocking scenario is termed iPhone Unlocking.
Why might you need to unlock an iPhone?
A locked device is like a dead end. Whether your brain isn’t remembering the set passcode anymore or having just bought a second-hand iOS device that has been locked for many days, unlocking it is crucial for using the device any further.
Is hacking iPhone legal?
Yes, provided all the payment is completely sorted. Once you own an iPhone entirely, unlocking it is legal. However, suppose the contract is still under process. In that case, it is recommended to have a word with the carrier before continuing the unlock process.
Are there any official methods of unlocking the iPhone?
Forgetting iPhone passcodes can be a distressing situation for any user. Considering this, Apple devised its way of mitigating it. Suppose you are unable to unlock your iPhone even after all the troubleshooting. In that case, the Apple recovery mode can help you restore all the settings and have that forgotten password removed.
Best iPhone unlocker tools
Below are some of the best tools reviewed and explained, along with what these tools are best for. You can choose the tool for you depending on your situation.
Disclaimer: The products in this list aim to help users remove passwords on their devices. Illegal passcode removal for business purposes is prohibited. You shall bear legal responsibility if the use of this product violates the laws. All the information in this article are solely for informational purpose, and we do not assume any responsibility for any damages caused to your device when using these tools.
1. 4uKey: Best overall
4uKey is a software solution that claims to help you unlock your iPhone with ease. Along with screen unlock, removing the screen time limit to enter passwords, Bypassing mobile device management, factory reset without passcode, and passcode remover are some of the best features of this tool.
This tool is developed by Tenorshare and is well known for being the overall best in the market of iPhone unlocker tools. You can use this tool to unlock any of the mentioned locks. The user reviews also indicate that this tool can unlock most iPhone locks.
You can also take a look at our full review of 4uKey here.
- Can remove screen passcode with TouchID and FaceID
- Unlock iPhones without iTunes or iCloud
- Bypass MDM login with a click
- Compatible with the latest iOS versions.
- Works on latest iPhone models
- Updates to the newest iOS version after unlocking
- 1 Month : $35.95 [1-5 devices]
- 1 Year : $39.95 [1-5 devices]
- Lifetime : $49.95 [1-5 devices]
2. MobiUnlock: Best for bypassing touch ID or face ID
MobiUnlock is another tool that is famous for unlocking iPhone lock screens. This tool is developed by EaseUS and can be a great tool in case you forget your lock passcode on your iPhone.
Although most of the tool in this list works to unlock your iPhones, the locks such as FaceID and TouchID have a lower success rate when recovering with those tools. In contrast, MobiUnlock does this job very well with a high success rate. So, this tool is known best for bypassing Touch and Face IDs compared to others.
- Removes Face and Touch ID locks with a click
- Compatible with the latest iPhones and iOS versions
- Very quick and efficient to use
- Free trial available
- Might face some loss of data
- 1 Month: $29.95 [5 iOS devices]
- Lifetime: $49.95 [5 iOS devices]
- 1 Year: $399.95 [Unlimited iOS devices]
- Lifetime: $999.95 [Unlimited iOS devices]
- Custom Packages
3. iBypasser: Best for iCloud activation unlock
If you cannot recover the passcode, bypassing the iCloud activation lock is the only way forward. For example, if you bought a second-hand iPhone and the old owner still had his Apple ID logged into the iPhone, you need to bypass the iCloud activation lock to set up your account.
The iMyFone’s iBypasser tool is built for the same reason. This tool can help you bypass the iCloud activation lock within minutes and with ease. Start jailbreaking your iPhone and use this tool to bypass the iCloud activation lock.
- Simple and easy to navigate around
- Bypassing can be done within minutes
- Access the device without issue after unlocking
- Customer support needs some work
- 1 Month : $39.95 [1 iOS device]
- 1 Year : $49.95 [1 iOS device]
- Lifetime : $69.95 [5 iOS devices]
4. Dr.Fone: All-in-one solution, bypass screen time passcode
When we talk about managing data on iOS devices, Dr. Fone from Wondershare is a comprehensive utility tool. The tool, which initially came up as a Data Recovery application for iTunes in 2013, has evolved to be an excellent utility for stored data.
From data recovery to screen recording, from repairing the entire system to carrying out WhatsApp data transfer, the applications of Dr. Fone are many (read our full review of Dr.Fone here). Dr. Fone helps recover lost data but also helps unlock the locked iPhones and remove screen locks. All its abilities make this tool an all-in-one solution.
Besides all these unlocking features, this tool also does a good job of bypassing the screen time passcode, which could sometimes be irritating.
- It is an easy-to-use tool.
- It helps to unlock iPhone and iPad lock screens with a few clicks.
- It helps in bypassing the iCloud lock on iOS devices in seconds.
- It is compatible with both Mac and Windows operating systems.
- It helps in running system repairs that help fix various errors.
- With Dr. Fone, you can conveniently transfer WhatsApp data from one device to another.
- It is unable to recover permanently deleted data
- It requires access to the developer’s mode for processing android phones
- Compared to others, the price of Dr. Fone is a bit on the higher side
Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (iOS) comes with three different types of plans:
- Personal: 1-year plan costs around $49.95
- Family: 1-year plan costs around $59.95
- Unlimited devices at $399 per year
5. UnlockGo: Best for iPhone passcode unlock
UnlockGo was created by iToolab, based in Hong Kong, to address the issues and problems on Android and iOS devices. This tool works to unlock the screen passcode, unlock the iCloud activation lock, unlock the screen time passcode, and bypass MDM.
Among all the features it offers, it is best for iPhone passcode unlock as it can do it within minutes. This tool unlocks any type of passcode you have set, such as FaceID, TouchID, 4 or 6 number passcodes, alphanumeric passcodes, and more, within a few clicks and does so with a high success rate.
- Supports multiple iPhone models and Android phones
- Supports the latest iOS versions and Android versions
- Easy-to-use interface
- It may need jailbreak in some cases.
- The trial version is limited, and the premium version is expensive.
- 1 Month : $35.95 [1-5 devices]
- 1 Year : $39.95 [1-5 devices]
- Lifetime : $49.95 [1-5 devices]
6. PassFab: Best for bypassing MDM login screen
Bypassing Mobile device management or MDM screen can be troublesome and tool intensive. With PassFab, you can not only bypass the MDM login screen but also instantly unlock the screen and Apple ID, factory reset without a password, and bypass the screen lock time limit.
Based on user reviews and ratings, Passfab’s iPhone unlocker tool is best for bypassing the MDM login screen. However, it is equally competent regarding screen unlocking and bypassing the screen lock time limit.
- Modern and sleek UI
- Simple to use and supports the latest iPhones too.
- Good ratings and reviews by customers.
- Unlocks numerous potential lock types
- Money back guarantee within 30 days
- Free trial available
- Difficult customer service
- 1 Month: $35.95 [5 iOS devices and 1 PC]
- 1 Year: $39.95 [5 iOS devices and 1 PC]
- Lifetime: $49.95 [5 iOS devices and 1 PC]
7. AnyUnlock: Best for unlocking Apple ID on iPhone/iPad
This tool in our list is a utility unlock tool from iMobie, AnyUnlock. It is an excellently engineered tool for unlocking iPhones, iPads, and iPods quickly and efficiently. So if you have forgotten your passwords or especially your Apple ID, AnyUnlock can help you escape this situation in no time.
Although a few things hold the tool back, considering the brilliant features, it perfectly serves the purpose of being more than just a password unlocking tool.
- AnyUnlock is easy to use
- It helps remove iOS and iPad OS passwords.
- With this tool, you can unlock your Apple ID.
- Recover Screen Time Password quickly with AnyUnlock
- This tool works as an iOS Password Manager.
- Helps in Recovering iOS Encrypted Backup Passwords
- It is Compatible with both Windows and Mac OS
- The tool can play a vital role in triggering malfunctions as it provides full access to your computer for carrying out the device firmware update.
- The overall process of removing passwords will lead to the deletion of all your files.
Full Toolkit: $59.99/yr [5 iOS devices and 1 PC]
8. KeyGenius: Best for iTunes backup password unlock
iTunes has become an integral part of the iPhone experience. Apple’s ecosystem revolves around this program that can store all the user data and files. Forgetting the iTunes password can be a scary situation. But many people do end up forgetting the iTunes password.
To tackle this same problem, KeyGenius by iMyFone is created. This tool has already helped several people in unlocking their iTunes backup password. So, if you have forgotten the iTunes password, this tool can be the best to unlock the password.
- Very high success rate.
- You can stop and recover whenever you want
- Compatible with all iTunes versions
- Straightforward user interface and navigation
- Can remove the password too
- Expensive compared to some other tools
- 1 Year: $34.95 [1 iOS devices]
- Lifetime: $49.95 [2-5 iOS devices]
- Customizable business plan Starting from $59.95
9. DoctorSIM: Best for SIMcard-locked iPhone
DoctorSIM is a popular online tool to unlock your smartphone with ease. It works for multiple devices, along with iPhones. This tool is also straightforward to use and navigate the unlocking process.
This tool is legit and best for removing any restrictions that the network carriers have placed on your iPhones. So, use DoctorSIM and unlock your SIMcard-locked iPhone.
- Supports all major brands and models
- No need to jailbreak to unlock
- Available and works anywhere in the world
- Very easy and simple use process
- Reasonable pricing
- 30 days money back guarantee
- Sometimes it can delay the unlocking for up to 7 days.
The pricing may vary depending on the model or brand you want to unlock, but most of the time, the price ranges from 2-5 euros per device.
Tips to avoid forgetting passwords
Apple goes to great lengths to protect its customer’s confidential information, so none of the existing methods can give you a 100% success guarantee, no matter what other resources promise.
Taking the significance even further, here are a few valuable tips that can help you avoid forgetting passcodes.
- Make sure you set a passcode that is relevant to you.
- Avoid getting fancy with the passcodes.
- If you opt to select a complicated passcode, make sure to note it down. Noting down somewhere else will help tackle the forgotten passcode issues with ease.
- If you tend to forget screen time passwords, it is recommended to keep them off.
Although it might not seem a big issue, forgetting iPhone passcodes can sometimes be disturbing. However, thanks to the availability of various tools, unlocking a locked iPhone is no longer a headache.
These tools can add significant value and help unlock devices conveniently in just a few clicks. They also offer a data backup facility, so you don’t lose any data while bypassing the screen lock.